MapleMoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleMoo

MapleMoo Is Now Open!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM Application] Angelino~

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM Application] Angelino~ Empty [GM Application] Angelino~ Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 am

Angelino

Name: My name is Angelino, call me ANG or Lino ^^.

Timezone: My timezone is GMT+1

Got A Microphone?: I got a Microphone but i don't use it. But if needed i will use it ^^.

What Position?(GM,Intern,ForumMod,ChatBoxMod) I'd like to be a GM.

Why Do You Want To Be Part Of MapleMoo's Staff?: Since i've already played quite alot on your servers i really want to help to improve this server and make this server a popular one. I already know Chora very well and i think we will be a good team. And of course the main reason: Ban the HAXORS.

Why You Would Be Good At Your Position?: I already got a GM handbook with all the Item IDs and Commands. And I got experience with being a GM. I've been GM on the server called: "QuashMS". So i really know what to do as a GM and i know all the commands.

Anything Else?: I hope you'll make me a GM, cause i'd really like to be a part of the MapleMoo team~~. At last i want to thank you for reading my Application. See you ingame, mate!

2[GM Application] Angelino~ Empty Re: [GM Application] Angelino~ Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:56 am

~Chora

~Chora

Hey Lino !! I support you ~ You'll be a awesome GM for sure ~ Hope can see you post actively on this forum Very Happy Heheh

Happy New Year and See ya In Game~ GM Lino Very Happy

https://maplemoo.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum