MapleMoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleMoo

MapleMoo Is Now Open!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brians gm application <333

5 posters

Should i be GM?:)

Brians gm application <333 Vote_lcap74%Brians gm application <333 Vote_rcap 74% [ 14 ]
Brians gm application <333 Vote_lcap0%Brians gm application <333 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Brians gm application <333 Vote_lcap26%Brians gm application <333 Vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brians gm application <333 Empty Brians gm application <333 Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:04 pm

arwinderisafucker

Name:Brian lee

Timezone: Est

Microphone: No sorry

Position:i would like to be a gm becuz i have experience and i like to help ppl some gms are so boring but im not xD

Position: Any position that i can help out with Gm would be fine.

Why u would wanna be part of the team: this looks like a good server it has joyful people and i think i fit right in, plus i want to help us get as many ppl as we can.

Why u would be good at ur position?: I think i would suite any position because im a guy that if I push myself i can accomplish anything

Anything else?: All i want to say is i would love to be gm again because in the other private server i played i didnt like some of the gms at all they were nasty. They didnt make friends and made a wrong choice. They didnt care for the people and jus wanted to make money and so i left them.That is all i want to say.

-Brian-

Last edited by arwinderisafucker on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : poll)

2Brians gm application <333 Empty Re: Brians gm application <333 Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:12 pm

~Chora

~Chora

Wrong format please check out the new format at 'Application' Razz

Last edited by ~Chora on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:59 am; edited 3 times in total

https://maplemoo.darkbb.com/index.htm

3Brians gm application <333 Empty Re: Brians gm application <333 Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:35 pm

thistrueazn

hey i would like to say i would make a good gm or team mate beacuse i would like to make new freinds and every serv Razz rendeer Sleep lol! lol! er i played in had mean gm i mean they wouldnt even help you they would just course at you plus i would like lots of people to join maple moo well thats all i got to say ty for readingand i thinck arwinderisafucker should be a gm he wrote so good

Last edited by thistrueazn on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Brians gm application <333 Empty Re: Brians gm application <333 Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:37 pm

~Chora

~Chora

If you wanna be GM or MOD and apply on 'GM Application' with the right format Razz

https://maplemoo.darkbb.com/index.htm

5Brians gm application <333 Empty Re: Brians gm application <333 Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:34 pm

stanleykk

Who care about the forma as long as he put heart in it XDDD

6Brians gm application <333 Empty Gay*cough cough* jk :] Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:51 pm

ILikeWafflez

ILikeWafflez

but its not just 2 c if youll make a good gm or w.e its also to c who can folo directions Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum