MapleMoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleMoo

MapleMoo Is Now Open!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AcridSmoke's GM application

2 posters

Make AcridSmoke a GM?

AcridSmoke's GM application Vote_lcap22%AcridSmoke's GM application Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
AcridSmoke's GM application Vote_lcap22%AcridSmoke's GM application Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
AcridSmoke's GM application Vote_lcap11%AcridSmoke's GM application Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AcridSmoke's GM application Empty AcridSmoke's GM application Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:45 pm

acridsmoke

acridsmoke

Name:AcridSmoke

Timezone:GMT +5:30

Got A Microphone?:Nope srry.

What Position?(GM,Intern,ForumMod,ChatBoxMod):GM

Why Do You Want To Be Part Of MapleMoo's Staff?:I like to help ppl, have read loads of maplestory guides so I know quite a bit of the ins and outs of the game, and I would SURELY like to help ppl be at home if they're completely new here.

Why You Would Be Good At Your Position?:I hav a knack for answering queries, and I like to help. Read Above Very Happy Also, I can give clear-cut instructions too.

Anything Else?:Nope. I'm kinda irregularly online though.

http://dhruvsarwal.blogspot.com

2AcridSmoke's GM application Empty Re: AcridSmoke's GM application Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 pm

Angelino

Nice, thanks for posting an application! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum