MapleMoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleMoo

MapleMoo Is Now Open!

You are not connected. Please login or register

David's admin/gm/mod application

Should David be part of the MapleMoo team?

David's admin/gm/mod application Vote_lcap25%David's admin/gm/mod application Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
David's admin/gm/mod application Vote_lcap13%David's admin/gm/mod application Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
David's admin/gm/mod application Vote_lcap13%David's admin/gm/mod application Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
David's admin/gm/mod application Vote_lcap49%David's admin/gm/mod application Vote_rcap 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David's admin/gm/mod application Empty David's admin/gm/mod application Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:29 pm

BlackHeart

Name:David Straw

Timezone: -8 PST

Why You Wanna Be Part Of The Team:i belive in creating a maplestory wer every1 can be kind and help everyone els

What Made You Do This Application:odin told me to apply for gm so i can help him make every1 happy and have fun together

What Will You Serve:i will do all im told no questions asked. and i love to abey my master haha

Got A Microphone?: no i dont =(

What Position?(GM,Intern,ForumMod,ChatBoxMod) i would like to be a GM most of all, and a chat box mod would be nice =P

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum