MapleMoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleMoo

MapleMoo Is Now Open!

You are not connected. Please login or register

bbyxlover GM application <3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bbyxlover GM application <3 Empty bbyxlover GM application <3 Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:37 am

iFrog

Name:

Timezone: PST

Got A Microphone?: nope :/

What Position?(GM,Intern,ForumMod,ChatBoxMod) GM because GM sounds like most funniest out of all other positions

Why Do You Want To Be Part Of MapleMoo's Staff?:Because I like helping the maplers and i would love to do events with them.

Why You Would Be Good At Your Position?: Cause im very nice to everyone who will be playing even if i didnt get picked i would be nice. Just because i get picked as GM i wouldnt show anyone disrepect i would show every one of the players respect and i would help them out if they have question or they just want to talk i would be there for them, becase i enjoy listening to people and peoples stories. And i would help this site as much as i can with my full effort :]

Anything Else?: I really want dis spot :3 <3
Thank yoohs :]
Baii

Last edited by iFrog on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because it had errors)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum