MapleMoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleMoo

MapleMoo Is Now Open!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AdamLOL app for gm spot ^^

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AdamLOL app for gm spot ^^ Empty AdamLOL app for gm spot ^^ Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:20 am

xsiresinx

Real name = Adam

Age = 16

Location = Australia

TimeZone = UTC

Got a microhone? = Yes but too lazy to use ^^

What position? = I would like to be a GM in the server .

Why do you want to be part of MapleMoo's Staff? = i believe i can help the server run more smoothly fighting off those hackers in the server and have a more pleasent game play with all those lovely maplers out there ^^.

Why would you be good at your position? = I am an experienced mapler which know a lot about private servers know how to handle tough things e.g. fights , ksing , whether to bann and will make the right decision unlike most gms in other servers who just have fun banning ppl and abusing their power . And i know most of the gm commands list . If u need any , ask me!! HAHA

Anything else? = [Yes,Be a man!!!!Make the right choice!! ] HAHAH,from the famous indian canadian comedian ^^ . good luck choosing GM's .

Last edited by xsiresinx on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol)

2AdamLOL app for gm spot ^^ Empty Re: AdamLOL app for gm spot ^^ Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:21 am

~Chora

~Chora

Wrong format lol , go check out the right format at ' Application' there Razz

https://maplemoo.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum