MapleMoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleMoo

MapleMoo Is Now Open!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steven's GM App!!!!

Should i be a GM? >.<

Steven's GM App!!!! Vote_lcap63%Steven's GM App!!!! Vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Steven's GM App!!!! Vote_lcap37%Steven's GM App!!!! Vote_rcap 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steven's GM App!!!! Empty Steven's GM App!!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:54 am

iDucky

iDucky

Name:Steven

Timezone:Eastern Standard, Daylight savings.

Got A Microphone?:No, Sry But i might be getting one soon.

What Position?(GM,Intern,ForumMod,ChatBoxMod):I would like to be a GM on MapleMoo.

Why Do You Want To Be Part Of MapleMoo's Staff?:Because it will be fun to go around helping others and making the server Safe And Better and less laggy and less Bugged I am also A very nice person if someone asks me to do something i wont say any buts i wont complain i will do it with a smile on my face

Why You Would Be Good At Your Position?: Because i have Played maplestory for as long as it has been out and i have lots of experience with helping people And more important To make them have Fun and i am a very kind player and i love to help everyone with bugs and stuff like that i will also be a very fun gm to hangout with and do fun stuff i will host some events so people dont get bored when they have nothing to do =)

Anything Else?:Yes there is something else i will listen to your every word and go by all your order. Thank you and i hope u choose me Ty

<3 Steven I love you Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum