MapleMoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleMoo

MapleMoo Is Now Open!

You are not connected. Please login or register

editted~ Alex Gm app

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1editted~ Alex Gm app Empty editted~ Alex Gm app Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:24 pm

narutoip

Name: Hi my name is Alex Lin

Time: EST New Yorkers never sleep xD

Position- Any position as long as I get to help out

Why do you want to be part of MapleMoo's Staff?:
I would like to be a part of MapleMoo's staff because I would love to make this a server that's fun for everyone to enjoy and get together and bond xD

Why you would be good at your position?:
I consider myself a very fair person and I'm very active. I have tried out lots of private servers before. I'm make people around me laugh a lot and I don't pick favorites just because someone is nice to me, so this is another reason why I consider myself a fair person. I am very motivated and a successful person in life. I will work hard to ensure that this server blossoms into one that lasts for a long time if not always =). This game is a game that can really help people bond together in a community of strangers who can easily be turned into friends, and I myself will work hard and make sure that we achieve everything close to perfection and have a community that is kind and peaceful, even though the world as a whole might never be at peace, I will work hard to see to this server being a fun and enjoyable server for everyone and not just one person. The people are the power so I say if the people on this server are happy I myself will know i accomplished what I am here for. Please consider making me Gm. I would highly appreciate that and thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Anything else?: Haha I think I mentioned everything above :]

-Alex-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]